HHNX10-BK: Helicopter Headset (U/ABS Black Ear Cups)
- PNR Helicopter Headset with NEXUS U-174/U plug
- Soft and wide sealing Ear Pads filled with a high density foam to offer optimum sealing and low pressure.
- Molded cord for exceptional pull and flexibility standard.
- Noise-canceling electret microphone with amplifier.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24Db.
- Articulating flex boom for perfect microphone placement.
- Articulating Fulcrum on Ear pads for maximum comfort.
- Ribbed extra soft foam head pad & high density foam windsock for mic included for wind noise prevention.
1 Earphone Size Outer Diameter 50mm Weight 14.8 gram Magnet Materials Ferrite Size Φ20.5*4.5mm Impedance 300Ω At around 1KHz Power Rating Normal 30mW RMS
Output Sound Pressure Level 83±3dB /100mW /1cm
With Artificial ear per channel
Average at 1.0K, 1.2K, 1.5K, 2.0KHz Resonance Fo 100Hz Frequency Range 100Hz~3000Hz Distortion 5% Maximum at 1KHz /100mW /1cm Abnormal Sound Test Must be Normal Tested by 3.0Voltage Sine Wave Load test 30mW RMS
White noise for 48hrs
2 Microphone Type Amplified condenser electric microphone Case Material ABS Plastic Sensitivity -47±3dB (at L=50mm) (0dB=1V/Pa,1KHz) Impedance Low impedance 680Ω Frequency 300Hz~10KHz Max.operation voltage 10V Standard operation voltage 1.0V Current consumption Max. 0.5mA Sensitivity reduction Within -3dB at 1V S/N ratio More than 60dB 3 Boom Type Universal Flexible 4 Cable 8 ft, Coil cord, PU shielded 5 Plug Microphone&Earphone U174/U (7.1Φ) 6 Colour Black/White/Yellow 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS ,30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE